Cherrytree Bakery Whistleblowing Confidential Line & Information .
Cherrytree Bakery Ltd operates a Whistleblowing policy to encourage colleagues or any persons to raise within the company any genuine concerns that they might have about certain wrongdoing, without fear of reprisal rather than overlooking an issue or approaching this externally.
If colleagues or other parties genuinely believe that the company, or any employees, has taken, is intending to take or has failed to take action that they reasonably believe could lead or amount to:
- a criminal offence, including human trafficking
- evidence of bribery / corruption
- a failure to comply with any legal obligations, including food safety
- concerns relating to product safety, integrity, quality and legality
- a miscarriage of justice
- danger to the health and safety of any individual
- damage to the environment, or
- the deliberate concealment of information concerning any of the matters listed above
You must notify the Managing Director or the HR Manager either verbally or in writing confidentially
Or alternatively if the allegations relate to the Managing Director or HR Manager, colleagues can disclose this information by calling Public Concern at Work (PCAW) on 020 7404 6609 or go to www.gov.uk/whistleblowing for a list of agency’s in relation to your concern.