Cherrytree Bakery Whistleblowing Confidential Line & Information .
Cherrytree Bakery Ltd operates a Whistleblowing policy to encourage colleagues to raise within the company any genuine concerns that they might have about certain wrongdoing, without fear of reprisal rather than overlooking an issue or approaching this externally.
If colleagues genuinely believe that the company, or any employees, has taken, is intending to take or has failed to take action that they reasonably believe could lead or amount to:
- a criminal offence, including human trafficking
- evidence of bribery / corruption
- a failure to comply with any legal obligations, including food safety
- concerns relating to product safety, integrity, authenticity, quality and legality.
- a miscarriage of justice
- danger to the health and safety of any individual
- damage to the environment, or
- the deliberate concealment of information concerning any of the matters listed above
You must notify the Managing Director or the HR Manager either verbally or in writing confidentially in line with the policy and using the contact information on the Cherrytree Bakery website.
Or alternatively if the allegations relate to the Executive Chairman, Managing Director or HR Manager, colleagues can disclose this information by either logging onto the BRCGS web address below and making a report
or alternatively go to www.gov.uk/whistleblowing for a list of prescribed people and bodies in relation to your concern and make a report to them.
For advice and guidance only you can contact:
PROTECT on 020 3117 2520 (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9.30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5.30pm, Wednesday & Friday 9.30am to 1pm)
or email www.protect-advice.org.uk